Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Yoncalla. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Yoncalla. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Yoncalla & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Yoncalla homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Yoncalla?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Yoncalla. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Yoncalla Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Yoncalla, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Yoncalla? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Yoncalla
OR Tree Trimming serves Yoncalla and communities nearby: