Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oregon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oregon. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Portland, Salem & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oregon should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oregon. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oregon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Oregon: