Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woodburn. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodburn. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Woodburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Woodburn need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodburn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Woodburn. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Woodburn Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodburn? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodburn
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodburn and the surrounding area: