Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Winchester Bay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Winchester Bay. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Winchester Bay & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Winchester Bay should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Winchester Bay?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Winchester Bay. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Winchester Bay Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Winchester Bay, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Winchester Bay? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Winchester Bay
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Winchester Bay and the surrounding area: