Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wilsonville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wilsonville. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Wilsonville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wilsonville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilsonville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wilsonville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Wilsonville Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilsonville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilsonville? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilsonville
OR Tree Trimming serves Wilsonville and neighboring communities: