Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Willamina. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Willamina. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Willamina & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Willamina homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Willamina?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Willamina. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Willamina Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Willamina, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Willamina? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Willamina
OR Tree Trimming serves Willamina and neighboring communities: