Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wasco. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wasco. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Wasco & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Wasco homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wasco?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wasco. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Wasco Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wasco, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wasco? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wasco
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Wasco and the surrounding area: