Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wallowa. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wallowa. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Wallowa & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wallowa should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wallowa?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wallowa. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Wallowa Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wallowa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wallowa? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wallowa
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Wallowa and the surrounding area: