Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wallowa. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wallowa. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Wallowa & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wallowa need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wallowa?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wallowa. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wallowa Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wallowa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wallowa? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wallowa
OR Tree Trimming serves Wallowa and communities nearby: