Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Vale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Vale. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Vale & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Vale should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Vale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Vale. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Vale Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Vale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Vale? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Vale
OR Tree Trimming serves Vale and neighboring communities: