Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Troutdale. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Troutdale. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Troutdale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Troutdale homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Troutdale?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Troutdale. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Troutdale Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troutdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troutdale? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troutdale
OR Tree Trimming serves Troutdale and communities nearby: