Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Terrebonne. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Terrebonne. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Terrebonne & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Terrebonne homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Terrebonne?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Terrebonne. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Terrebonne Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Terrebonne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Terrebonne? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Terrebonne
OR Tree Trimming serves Terrebonne and the surrounding area: