Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tangent. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tangent. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Tangent & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Tangent homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tangent?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Tangent. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Tangent Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tangent, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tangent? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tangent
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Tangent and communities nearby: