Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Stayton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stayton. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Stayton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Stayton homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stayton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stayton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Stayton Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stayton? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stayton
OR Tree Trimming serves Stayton and communities nearby: