Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stanfield. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stanfield. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Stanfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Stanfield homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stanfield. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Stanfield Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanfield? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanfield
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Stanfield and neighboring communities: