Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Helens. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Helens. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including St. Helens & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Helens should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Helens?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Helens. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Helens Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Helens, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Helens? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Helens
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Helens and the surrounding area: