Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sisters. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sisters. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Sisters & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Sisters homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sisters?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sisters. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Sisters Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sisters, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sisters? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sisters
OR Tree Trimming serves Sisters and the surrounding area: