Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sisters. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sisters. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Sisters & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sisters need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sisters?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Sisters. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sisters Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sisters, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sisters? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sisters
OR Tree Trimming serves Sisters and the surrounding area: