Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Silverton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Silverton. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Silverton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Silverton need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Silverton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Silverton. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Silverton Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silverton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silverton? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silverton
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Silverton and communities nearby: