Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Seneca. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Seneca. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Seneca & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Seneca homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Seneca?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Seneca. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Seneca Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Seneca, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Seneca? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Seneca
OR Tree Trimming serves Seneca and the surrounding area: