Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Scotts Mills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scotts Mills. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Scotts Mills & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Scotts Mills homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scotts Mills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scotts Mills. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Scotts Mills Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scotts Mills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scotts Mills? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scotts Mills
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Scotts Mills and neighboring communities: