Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Scio. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scio. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Scio & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Scio need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Scio?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Scio. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Scio Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scio, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scio? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scio
OR Tree Trimming serves Scio and neighboring communities: