Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Roseburg. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Roseburg. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Roseburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Roseburg should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Roseburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Roseburg. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Roseburg Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Roseburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Roseburg? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Roseburg
OR Tree Trimming serves Roseburg and the surrounding area: