Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rivergrove. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rivergrove. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Rivergrove & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Rivergrove homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rivergrove?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rivergrove. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rivergrove Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rivergrove, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rivergrove? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rivergrove
OR Tree Trimming serves Rivergrove and communities nearby: