Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rickreall. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rickreall. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Rickreall & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Rickreall homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rickreall?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rickreall. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rickreall Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rickreall, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rickreall? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rickreall
OR Tree Trimming serves Rickreall and communities nearby: