Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Richland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Richland. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Richland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Richland homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Richland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Richland. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Richland Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Richland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Richland? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Richland
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Richland and neighboring communities: