Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Raleigh Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Raleigh Hills. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Raleigh Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Raleigh Hills homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Raleigh Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Raleigh Hills. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Raleigh Hills Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Raleigh Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Raleigh Hills? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Raleigh Hills
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Raleigh Hills and neighboring communities: