Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rainier. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rainier. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Rainier & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rainier should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rainier?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rainier. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Rainier Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rainier, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rainier? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rainier
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Rainier and the surrounding area: