Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pine Grove. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pine Grove. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Pine Grove & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Pine Grove homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Grove?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pine Grove. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pine Grove Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Grove, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Grove? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Grove
OR Tree Trimming serves Pine Grove and neighboring communities: