Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Philomath. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Philomath. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Philomath & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Philomath homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Philomath?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Philomath. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Philomath Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Philomath, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Philomath? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Philomath
OR Tree Trimming serves Philomath and neighboring communities: