Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Parkdale. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Parkdale. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Parkdale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Parkdale homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Parkdale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Parkdale. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Parkdale Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Parkdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Parkdale? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Parkdale
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Parkdale and communities nearby: