Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oakridge. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakridge. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Oakridge & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oakridge should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakridge?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oakridge. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oakridge Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakridge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakridge? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakridge
OR Tree Trimming serves Oakridge and neighboring communities: