Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Bend. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Bend. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including North Bend & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services North Bend homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Bend?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Bend. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The North Bend Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Bend, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Bend? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Bend
OR Tree Trimming serves North Bend and the surrounding area: