Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in North Bend. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Bend. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including North Bend & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services North Bend homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Bend?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Bend. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The North Bend Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Bend, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Bend? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Bend
OR Tree Trimming serves North Bend and neighboring communities: