Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newport. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newport. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Newport & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newport homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newport. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newport Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Newport and communities nearby: