Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newberg. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newberg. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Newberg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newberg should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newberg?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Newberg. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newberg Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newberg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newberg? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newberg
OR Tree Trimming serves Newberg and the surrounding area: