Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newberg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newberg. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Newberg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newberg homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newberg?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newberg. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newberg Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newberg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newberg? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newberg
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Newberg and the surrounding area: