Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mosier. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mosier. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Mosier & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mosier should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mosier?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mosier. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mosier Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mosier, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mosier? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mosier
OR Tree Trimming serves Mosier and communities nearby: