Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Moro. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Moro. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Moro & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Moro homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Moro?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Moro. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Moro Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Moro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Moro? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Moro
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Moro and the surrounding area: