Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monument. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monument. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Monument & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monument need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Monument?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monument. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Monument Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monument, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monument? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monument
OR Tree Trimming serves Monument and communities nearby: