Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monument. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monument. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Monument & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Monument should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monument?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Monument. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Monument Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monument, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monument? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monument
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Monument and neighboring communities: