Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Monroe. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Monroe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monroe need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Monroe. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Monroe and the surrounding area: