Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Molalla. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Molalla. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Molalla & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Molalla homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Molalla?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Molalla. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Molalla Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Molalla, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Molalla? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Molalla
OR Tree Trimming serves Molalla and neighboring communities: