Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Milton-Freewater. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Milton-Freewater. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Milton-Freewater & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Milton-Freewater homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Milton-Freewater?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Milton-Freewater. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Milton-Freewater Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Milton-Freewater, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Milton-Freewater? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Milton-Freewater
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Milton-Freewater and the surrounding area: