Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mehama. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mehama. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Mehama & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mehama homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mehama?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mehama. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Mehama Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mehama, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mehama? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mehama
OR Tree Trimming serves Mehama and communities nearby: