Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in McMinnville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in McMinnville. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including McMinnville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in McMinnville should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in McMinnville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in McMinnville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The McMinnville Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in McMinnville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in McMinnville? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN McMinnville
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves McMinnville and neighboring communities: