Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marion. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marion. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Marion & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marion need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marion?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marion. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Marion Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marion, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marion? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marion
OR Tree Trimming serves Marion and communities nearby: