Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Long Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Long Creek. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Long Creek & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Long Creek should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Creek?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Long Creek. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Long Creek Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Creek, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Creek? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Creek
OR Tree Trimming serves Long Creek and neighboring communities: