Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lakeview. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lakeview. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Lakeview & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lakeview should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakeview?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lakeview. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lakeview Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakeview, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakeview? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakeview
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Lakeview and the surrounding area: