Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lake Oswego. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake Oswego. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Lake Oswego & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lake Oswego homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Oswego?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lake Oswego. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Oswego Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Oswego, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Oswego? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Oswego
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Oswego and communities nearby: