Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in King City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in King City. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including King City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in King City need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in King City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in King City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The King City Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in King City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in King City? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN King City
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves King City and communities nearby: