Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in King City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in King City. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including King City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in King City need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in King City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in King City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The King City Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in King City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in King City? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN King City
OR Tree Trimming serves King City and neighboring communities: