Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Junction City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Junction City. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Junction City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Junction City homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Junction City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Junction City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Junction City Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Junction City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Junction City? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Junction City
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Junction City and neighboring communities: