Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Jordan Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jordan Valley. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Jordan Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Jordan Valley homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jordan Valley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jordan Valley. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Jordan Valley Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jordan Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jordan Valley? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jordan Valley
OR Tree Trimming serves Jordan Valley and communities nearby: