Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in John Day. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in John Day. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including John Day & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services John Day homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in John Day?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in John Day. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The John Day Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in John Day, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in John Day? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN John Day
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves John Day and the surrounding area: