Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Jennings Lodge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jennings Lodge. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Jennings Lodge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Jennings Lodge homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jennings Lodge?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jennings Lodge. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Jennings Lodge Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jennings Lodge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jennings Lodge? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jennings Lodge
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Jennings Lodge and the surrounding area: